- How did you enter the world of dubbing ? Was Elsa your first dubbing work ?
This is my first dubbing experience, I was asked to do an audition for my part as the singing voice of the character.
- How did the recording session go ? How was it to sing Let It Go ? What was the most difficult song to sing from the movie ?
Actually there are three songs in the movie. Overall cantonese version of Let it go is quite a challenging song, I didn't realize that until I started recording the song. However I'm very thankful to the producer who puts in his patience to guide me throughout the whole recording sessions.
- What do you think about the Cantonese lyrics of "Let it Go"?
As you know sometimes it's quite hard to translate something as its exact meaning from one language to another but the cantonese lyrics of Let it go was able to translate the essence of the original version of Let it go.
- Did the role of Elsa opened you doors ?
Being part of the movie was really a great experience to me, especially singing for the main character that I didn't expect to be so popular and it has given me a lot of new opportunities. I'm thankful that they made The behind the mic video of Let it go, be one of the singers among other talented singers and that gave me a chance to be known more in other places and not just in HK.
- Why didn't you come back in Frozen Fever ?
As for Frozen Fever, I didn't hear about the audition, save it for next time =)
- Were you watching Disney movie as a kid ? Is there a voice of a Disney princess or character that marked you ?
Growing up watching disney films I remember I made a wish that I have forgotten until I sang for Frozen, as I was singing "A whole new world" I said It would be great if I become a disney princess so I can sing their songs. I didn't expect that it will happened, so dream big because you can. It's free to dream but comes with effort. My favorite disney songs would be A Whole New World and Reflection, I like Mulan because she is a very tough and loving towards her family, the sacrifices she made to make her father proud and it shows that everyone is equal and have their own potential and ability as long as they put in their effort.