Zau Zi-Fai / 周志輝
Gou Hon-Man / 高翰文
Lo Gaa-Gin / 羅嘉健
Lou Gaa-Wai / 盧家煒
"Tinson Lung" Lung Tin-Saang / 龍天生
"Louise Chan" Can On-Jing / 陳安瑩
"Lily Poon" Pun Fong-Fong / 潘芳芳
"Jingle Tsang" Zang Pui-Ji / 曾佩儀
"Elton Loo" Lo Gwan-Zo / 羅君左
- « 兩個世界 » (« Two Worlds »)
- « 我深心的愛 » (« You'll Be in My Heart »)
- « 天之驕子 » (« Son of Man »)
- « 大鬧營地 » (« Trashin' The Camp »)
- « 世界睇清楚 » (« Strangers Like Me »)
- « 兩個世界 (Finale) » (« Two Worlds (Finale) »)
- « 我深心的愛 (Phil Collins 特別版) » (« You'll Be in My Heart (End Credits) »)
- « 兩個世界 (Phil Collins 特別版) » (« Two Worlds »)
Source : BLU-RAY credits
- Release date :
Hong Kong - July 10, 1999
- Kaneshiro Takeshi (金城武), the voice of Tarzan, is a Japanese actor born in Taiwan, from a Taiwanese mother and Japanese father. He also dubbed Tarzan in the Taiwanese Mandarin and Japanese dubbings. His name is read in Cantonese as Gam1 Sing4 Mou5.
- Charlie Yeung (楊采妮), is also a Taiwan-born actress, whose English name is sometimes spelled as Charlie Young. Her father is Hongkongese and her mother Taiwanese. She also dubbed Jane in the Taiwanese Mandarin dubbing.
- Wakin Chau (周華健) also performed the Soloist songs in the Taiwanese Mandarin dubbing. He's also known as Emil Chau.
- The song "Trashin' the Camp" and its information was miscredited under the title "天之驕子", which is the title of "Son of Man". The soundtrack has the correct title, but doesn't credit "Karsin Bak" Baak Gaa-Sin (白嘉倩).
- Zoeng1 Jyu6 Dung1 (張裕東), the voice of Young Tarzan, is known today as 張預東. The romanization and pronunciation remain the same.
Tarzan 2 (2005)